Thursday, April 7, 2011

Your Invitation to Queen Theresa's Royal Birthday Ball!

For the Cricut Cardz Challenge Easter Bunny Blog Hop click Here!

Hi guys!
I've got your invitation to the Queen's Royal Birthday Ball! Theresa, (thescrapbookingqueen.blogspot.com), is starting her birthday ball with a LIVE party on Ustream! Lots of your favorite papercrafters will be present helping the Queen celebrate and kick off the Royal Birthday Blog Hop!


Here's your invitation!

Her Majesty The Queen has graciously signified her intention of being present at The Queen’s Royal Birthday Ball.

The Queen request the honor and the company of all her Royal Followers and Guests at the Dedication and Opening of  The Queen’s Royal Birthday Ball beginning at 6 pm{PST} on April 8th 2011 at the following


http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-queen-s-royal-birthday-ball

Following the Royal Birthday Ball, the Royal Papercrafters will commence a Royal Birthday Ball Blog Hop!

Get out your ball gown, practice your curtsy, and I'll see you there!

                                                  Hugs,


9 comments:

  1. Hi Mary,
    Happy birthday!
    I'll be there as my birthday is the next day.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! It's going to be fun....I hope I can watch the live portion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun. Happy Birthday Theresa! Thanks for the invite Mary - sure am going to try to be there, but the twins are having a sleep over with Gramma tomorrow and being the attention hounds that they are, are pretty demanding of Gramma's time. Hope it will be recorded just in case.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure it will be recorded Marcie. Hope you can hop with us after the Ustream :)
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is too sweet. I am going to scraplift for my daughter bday on the 19th. I love all your inspiring cards, mary!

    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, this card is so perfectly fit for a queen! I have 4 friends all celebrating their birthdays as well and I think this card is just the royal ticket. Such and inspiration you are!! Thank you so much and all Hail the Queen!! <3 hugs Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant! You are such a talented and actress. Hehehe! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary, as usual your card is fantastic!
    I have loved watching your videos over the past couple years, and really enjoyed this one too! I think YOU are the Queen of the Cricut Court!
    Hugs, ReNae

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful Card Mary. I love it! Thank you so much for the opprotunity to win the cartridge...
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!