Monday, April 25, 2011

Winner - Mother's Day Color Challenge!

Sorry about the blank "walls"! Having Blogger issues, but I'm working on it!

Hi guys!
Hope you all had a wonderful, blessed Easter!
Thanks so much to all of you for entering the Mother's Day Color Challenge! Ya'll are so talented, and it was so much fun seeing all your awesome creations! I used random.org to pick the winner, and the winner is...drum roll, please...Lizabratt/trying2craft.blogspot.com! Congratulations Liz! Please send your address to cardztv@gmail.com and I'll get your Cricut Lite Bloom cartridge right out to you!

Thanks again, guys, for playing along...we'll be having another challenge soon! I'd also like to thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, and get well wishes. Ya'll so kind, and I love all of you! I'm feeling a lot better every day, and hope to have a new card and video for you soon! 

Hugs,

  

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner...enjoy your cartridge
    Mary, glad to hear your getting better each day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having blogger issues too!!!!! My blog looks like a train wreck! Must be something going on. I've given up for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary - Thank you very much I have sent you my address (and I apologize in advance, for a very long e-mail LOL)

    www.tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Liz!

    Glad you're feeling better Mary! :-)

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner. Mary, take care of yourself and get well soon.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!