Friday, April 15, 2011

Winner - Cricut Lacy Labels Cartridge!

Hi guys!
WELCOME to all the new followers of Cardz TV, and thank you to everyone for watching Cardz TV videos and tutorials! I appreciate you all SO much! I'd also like to thank Alina for inviting me to be part of her Celebrations of the Heart Blog Hop! It was so much fun, and what an honor to be included in the hop with such talented, awesome papercrafters!

Now, it's time to announce the random.org winner of the Cricut Lite Lacy Labels cartridge! The winner is M from Texas! Congratulations, M from Texas! Please send your address to cardztv@gmail.com, and I'll get your cartridge right out to you! Thanks again, everyone for hopping with us!

Have a great evening, guys, and I'll see you back here tomorrow with a Mother's Day card tutorial!

                                                Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. I won!! I won!!!!

    Thank you so much!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats M from Texas! Have fun with your new cart!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please send me the addy for krafty katsey thanks Mary jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!