Monday, April 11, 2011

Winner - Cricut Live Simply Cartridge!

Hi guys!
I'd like to say WELCOME to all our new followers, and I'd like to thank you ALL for watching Cardz TV! I appreciate you all SO much! I'd also like to thank Theresa, The Scrapbooking Queen, for inviting me to participate in her Royal Birthday Ball Blog Hop! It was so much fun, and an honor to be included in the hop with such talented, amazing papercrafters!

Now, it's time to announce the winner of the Live Simply Cricut cartridge! The winner is Kathie from kathleessnippitsandcricuts.blogspot.com  Congratulations, Kathie! Please send you address to cardztv@gmail.com, and I'll get your cartridge right out to you! Thanks again, everyone for hopping with us!

It's just a few hours until the start of my friend, Alina's Celebrations of the Heart Blog Hop! This is going to be such a special hop, with lots of your favorite papercrafters, and lots of CANDY too! Don't miss this one, guys! See you at 1:00 AM EST!

                                                Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Mary! I am thrilled! Sent you my address!
    Hugs,
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout - inspired me to scrap my grandparents a special page - like you, I've been waiting for the idea to come together. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!