Tuesday, April 5, 2011

WINNER Gotta Have Friends Blog Hop!

Hi everyone!
I'd like to thank you all for being such wonderful friends and followers of Cardz TV, and I'd like to say WELCOME to all our new followers! I appreciate you all SO much! I'd also like to thank Alex for inviting me to participate. It was an honor to be included in the hop with such talented, amazing papercrafters! 

It's time to announce the winner of the Gotta Have Friends Blog Hop! Congratulations to Beverly Jordan from Beverly's Blog! Beverly commented,

"Your card is lovely! Love being a follower and hope to see more in the coming days."

Thanks so much for hopping with us, Beverly! Please send your address to cardztv@gmail.com, and I'll send your Cricut Inspired Heart cartridge right out to you! Thank you for watching Cardz TV!

Don't forget tomorrow, guys! It's our first EVER blog hop at Cricut Cardz Challenge!!! We're SOOOO excited, and can't wait to show you all the Easter inspiration that Design Teams #1 and #2 have created for you, AND we've got some great blog candy too!! The Cricut Cardz Challenge Easter Bunny Blog Hop starts tomorrow at 6 AM EST...see you there! 

                                              Hugs,







5 comments:

  1. I've seen the DT's projects, Marilyn, and they're AMAZING! See you tomorrow!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner ! And thank you to YOU Mary for being so AWESOME! Looking forward to the hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alex! Your hop was so much fun! see you tomorrow!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are always awesome and I love love love that you do videos. I learn so much by seeing than by reading.
    Thanks so much.
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!