Thursday, June 26, 2014

"TO BEE OR NOT TO BEE!"

Hello my crafty friends! Today is my day to post on the Miss Kate Cuttables blog, and I'm so happy to share my card with you! But first, don't forget to go by and pick up the Freebie of the Day from Miss Kate Cuttables!



I used Miss Kate Cuttables "Beehive" SVG file, and the Cricut Explore for today's card. 



As you can see, the MKC file comes with 3 cute bees, but I used just one, and sized it a bit bigger. This was so much fun to make, and so easy to piece together!



MKC Beehive cut at 2.38 H x 2.15 H
Branch cut @ .87 H x 4.54 W
Bee cut @ 1.84 H x 1.2 W 
Card 5 1/2" H x 4 1/4" W
Blue Mat 5 1/4" H x 4"  W
Gingham Mat 5 1/8" H x 3 7/8 " W
Cardstock ~ Recollections
Gingham Paper ~ Simple Stories "Homespun"
Sentiment Stamp ~ Cardz TV Stamps "Birds and Bees"
  
Be sure to check the Miss Kate Cuttables blog daily, for more inspiration from the MKC Design Team!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. This BEE likes the Bee card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, I love this bee card! Those bees with their huge eyes crack me up, they are just way to cute. Loving the papers you used Mary and love your sentiment. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh What a cute card is as sweet as can Bee!! You really did a great creative job with these cuts. It's amazing the cuts for the hive just like the spools of thread such detail.
    Your bee is so stinkin' cute. Thanks for BEEing here and bringing this happy...happy to my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I love the eyes on that bee, just adorable.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to watch your videos and cards. Thank you for all you do. Kristy James.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL.. Way to Cute!!! Love the bee!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!