Tuesday, June 24, 2014

CRICUT EXPLORE ~ MISS KATE CUTTABLES THANK YOU CARD

Hi Guys! Today I've teamed up the Cricut Explore and a Miss Kate Cuttables SVG file to make a cute Thank You card. I used shapes from Cricut Elegant Edges, Artiste, and Cardz TV Stamps "Sew Much Fun". Hope you enjoy the card and the video!



Card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"  
Rose Mat 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" 
Scissor Mat 4" x 5 1/4" 
Polka Dot Mat & Shadow 
Cricut Explore 3.45" x 4.71"  
Expression 4 1/2" Elegant Edges Pg 51 
Sentiment Label Cricut Explore .5" x 2.74" 
Expression 1" Artiste Pg 75 
MKC Needle and Thread Grouped 4.15 H x 5.06 W 
Cardstock ~ DCWV  
Papers ~ Bo Bunny & Carta Bella 
Carta Bella provided by www.royalcastleshoppe.com 
Cricut/CTMH Artiste provided by  www.melaniebrown.ctmh.com  
Buttons ~ Favorite Findings  
Foam Tape ~ Big Lots 
Cardz TV Stamps "Sew Much Fun" 

Thanks for watching!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. This is just Darling!!! OMG!! I absolutely LOVE it my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary what an awesome card gosh love those spools of thread and have to say when I first saw them I thought you had wrapped them in yarn wow they are an awesome cut. Love the papers you chose as well as your color scheme you always have the eye. Loved too you buttons super cute touch and this stamp set I just sew love. What a Tuesday afternoon delight so enjoyed your video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Joan, they do look real!!! Love your card Mary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the spools of thread Mary!! The papers and colors are fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, as usual such an adorable card-thanks for all the work you do to make us look good. I love your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great card. I have been debating whether to buy an Explore or not. I think I will go ahead after seeing what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Just so cute...TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute as a button, Mary! :)
    Thank you sew much.
    Martha from Norman

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sew cute! Thanks, Mary, for your inspiration. I do love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards!! Could you please make your card layers on the Cricut explore and share the dimensions. I love to layer but they never come out straight with my cutter!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!