Monday, June 30, 2014

"HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!" MKC ~CRICUT ~ SILHOUETTE CARD

Hi Guys! For today's card, I used the Cricut Expression, Silhouette Cameo and a Miss Kate Cuttables file to make a cute card for the 4th of July. I used Cricut Elegant Edges, and Cardz TV Stamps "Happy Days".  This was a really fun card to put together! Thanks for watching!



To view and order Cardz TV Stamps click here! 

For red sequins, visit the Royal Castle Shoppe.

Have a wonderful Monday... 
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,


7 comments:

  1. Wow what a treat I started my Monday off with two treats in one....A Mary You Tube video and YAY next watch it again right here....Love you videos and hangin' with ya I love your card just so precious with your "lil" firecracker and all of your fantab ideas .gosh making your paper, using two machines along with Miss Kates' cutables and a cute embossing folder WOW now this is what it's all about playing with all your toys..YAY a gal after my own heart.....thanks for sharing your awesome creative and clever ideas. I am enjoying my 2nd Kuppa Kuppa now and Your stamp set so rocks I have it, love it you just have the best stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Love it and your show....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Joan! Such an adorable little firecracker! <3Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, again, Mary! How do you do it? How do you come up with such cute ideas? You are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love your card Mary!!! That little firecracker is just to darn cute!!! Love the papers you used, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!