Sunday, June 8, 2014

"ANCHORS AWEIGH!" CRICUT CARD

Hi guys! Today I have a nautical card to share with you! I think this would make a great masculine birthday card! I used Cardz TV Stamps "A Day at the Beach", and Cricut Life is a Beach, and Art Philosophy to create this card. All the measurements and supplies I used are listed at the end of the video. Thanks for watching!



To view and order Cardz TV Stamps click here! 

For CTMH Ink visit Melanie Brown, CTMH consultant.

Have a blessed day!

Hugs,


9 comments:

  1. Mary,
    This is such a neat creation! I love it!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card!!! I love the embossing en the pretty papers!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahoy! Like the nautical card. Have both cartidges and will give this a try with papers & inks I have.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I love how embossing the paper gives it that special extra detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just love this nautical card. Such pretty paper. I just bought that paper pad but have not used it yet. Thanks for the idea.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Mary!! Love the anchor, banner and those great papers. The colors are wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another GREAT card, Mary!! Love your ideas!!! Thanks for the videos.....the highlight of my day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary, you always do such a fabulous job with your videos. Thanks for sharing another wonderful card with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything nautical so this card is just up my alley :-). Beatiful papers and color combo, Mary.
    Hugs,
    Lena
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!