Thursday, June 12, 2014

MISS KATE CUTTABLES ~ SCRAPPY MOMS CO~HOP


Hi guys! Welcome to the Miss Kate Cuttables Scrappy Moms Stamps Co-Hop! All this week the Miss Kate Cuttables Designers have teamed with the Designers from Scrappy Moms Stamps to show you how well the MKC images and SMS stamps work together!

I created this "fun" birthday card for my grandson, who loves to play games.


I used Miss Kate Cuttables "Game On" and the trace, print and cut feature on my Silhouette Cameo.


I used Scrappy Moms Stamps "Alphabet Soup" (HERE) for the scrabble letters spelling "FUN".

Card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Green Mat 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"  Scrabble Mat 4" x 5 1/4"
Dominos printed and cut @ 1.315" x 1.700" 
Dice printed and cut @ .890" x .805" 
Spinner printed and cut @ 1.750"
Border printed and cut @ 4.000" x .805"
"FUN" stamped on 3/4" Ivory cardstock squares and inked with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink
Cardstock ~ CTMH
Papers ~ Bo Bunny "Family Is"
Brad ~ Making Memories

Make sure you visit and comment on each of 
the designer's blog every day, and follow them too!
We have fabulous prizes for you from Miss Kate Cuttables and Scrappy MomsFor a extra chances to win you can LIKE 
Miss Kate Cuttables on Facebook Too! 

Be sure to check the Miss Kate Cuttables blog daily, for more inspiration from the MKC Design Team!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hoppin' with us!



32 comments:

  1. Like the games creation. A friend of mine & I like to play dominos. We get together every wk or so & play dominos for fun.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and my favorite. Perfect for the game night my daughter has been asking to have at the house with her friends. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card has brought back so many childhood/family/friend fond memories. Thank you for sharing this with us. I'm definitely going to have to look into getting this file from Miss Kates Cuttables

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I love all these games. What a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great card! The cards are very pleasing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a super cute card Mary! I love the inking on all the die cuts, which by the way are so cute and fun!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. So cute.
    Marcia
    mvanhoosan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is that card?? Love it.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card, great papers and elements.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it Mary!!!! Love all of the fun cuts. Our grands like to play games, too. May just have to lift this idea!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome game card gosh you thought of everything way to go you really did one clever and creative job and your little guy is so going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mary, your card is so fun!! Love the game night theme! Loved being in the hop with you! ~Hugs, Saundra SMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mary, you never disappoint! This card is awesome!! I love the games theme. I have a few people that I could make this card for. I feel a scraplift coming on!!! I need to use the trace, print and cut feature more often. Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration!!!
    gaudet5

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute game themed card. My granddaughter loves to play games.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your card! We are a board game playing house and this is a card any of my kids would think is fabulous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my! this is so darn cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute card, great card for someone who likes to play games.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous card! Love the game theme!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Am loving this card as much as the games represented. Great detail and so many fun cuts.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  22. so super cute Mary... just love it.♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cool card. Like all of the different games it shows. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG Mary your grandson's card is so awesome I just love everything you came up with to make it be such a fun game card. You just always have such creative ideas and sure do find all the right things to make your creative ideas come to life. Whatever you create always blows me away you are my inspiration. YOU ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!