Friday, June 13, 2014

CARDZ TV DESIGNERS 3-D CHALLENGE #2 FATHER'S DAY

Hi guys! It's time for another Cardz TV 3-D Designers Challenge! I can't wait to show you what these very talented ladies have created for your inspiration, using Cardz TV StampsBut first, let's see who won 3-D Challenge #1.

I used random.org to pick a winner, and the winner is

Leslie from 
cascrapper.blogspot.com 

Congratulations Leslie! Please send your address to marycardztv@yahoo.com and I'll get your stamps right out to you! Thanks so much for joining us for the Cardz TV Card Designers Challenge! 

Cardz TV 3-D Designers Challenge #2 
Create a 3-D project for Father's Day. 

You have until noon EDT, Thursday, June 26, 2014 to post your name and a link to your creation, using the Inlinkz tool below. Many of you have asked, and no, you don't have to use Cardz TV Stamps to enter! We do ask that your entries be new projects...no backlinks please.

The 3-D Challenge winner, picked by random.org, will receive a set of Cardz TV Stamps!

The fabulous Cardz TV 3-D Designers have done an amazing job on this fun challenge, and given us some super inspiration! You'll find the Cardz TV Stamps set(s) they used for their creations, next to their names. Be sure to go by each of their blogs, become a follower, and leave them some comment love! 

Hope you all have fun with this 3-D Father's Day challenge! Good luck everyone...we can't wait to see what you create!



RHONDA ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "YOU'RE THE MAN"


BRANDY ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "YOU'RE THE MAN"


MARIA ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "SIMPLY SAID" & "YOU'RE THE MAN"


FAITH ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "GOING IN CIRCLES" & "YOU'RE THE MAN"


KAREN ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "HAPPY DAYS"

ANITA ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "HAPPY DAYS" & "IT'S A GUY THING"


KRYSTAL ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "YOU'RE THE MAN"

TONYA ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "YOU'RE THE MAN"

~~~~~~~~~~

8 comments:

  1. My favorite is Brandy's golf cart ..Its adorable ...I love it ,,.....I want one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I sure do love all of the awesome things your DT created for Father's Day WOW talk about everyone being super creative....gosh so many different and cool things. I'd say everyone outdid themselves quite impressive and definitely lots of inspiration they did spread around. Again WOWIE WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DT did an amazing job, so proud to be a part of this talented team!

    Happy Crafting,
    Maria
    http://maria-linacreativedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome 3-D projects everyone! So much talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Mary!! I'll send you an email with my address.
    These projects for Father's Day are awesome!! I loved them all.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful Fathers Day creations!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice surprise to see that I won! I'll send you an email with my address. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!