Tuesday, May 16, 2017

"YOU'RE TEA-RIFFIC!" KIT & KABOODLE SKETCH CARD #3

Hi guys! Today I've made a card that can be used for a Thank You card, Birthday card, Thinking of You...just a great little all occasion card. I used Cardz TV Kit & Kaboodle Sketch #3, Cricut Disney Classics, Elegant Edges, and Cardz TV Stamp set of the week, "Brew HaHa". Thanks for watching!

STAMP SET OF THE WEEK SALE! 
$9.99 + s&h 
(WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!)


Sketch #3


To shop for Cardz TV Stamps "Brew HaHa" click Here.

Don't forget to visit the Cardz TV Gallery every day, Monday through Sunday! Our amazing Gallery Designers will show you Cards, 3-D Projects, Home Decor, Scrapbooking, Mini albums and MORE! Just click HERE!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

Hugs & Blessings,




Mary



5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - your card is soooo cute!! Great paper choices too! Thank you, Mary.
    Martha from Norman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect perfect perfectly amazing!! I thought how fun to make a husband who golfs one with the tee-riffic with the wife tea-riffic cards would be so fun!! Perfect papers and colors and ... well everything...loving it! Thank you, you are tea-riffic sweet Mary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, love it! Enjoyed watching you make it also. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your darling card!!The sentiment & teacups are my favorite!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card! You always show me great die cuts that I have the cartridges for but never think to use! This card is just so adorable !!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!