Monday, May 8, 2017

"MR FIX-IT!" FATHER'S DAY CARD ~ KIT & KABOODLE SKETCH #18

Hi guys! Today I've made a Father's Day card using an adorable freebie digital stamp from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. I also used Cardz TV Kit & Kaboodle Card Sketch #18 and Cardz TV Stamp set "You're the Man". Thanks for watching!


 SKETCH #18


To shop for Cardz TV Stamps "You're the Man" click Here.

Don't forget to visit the Cardz TV Gallery every day, Monday through Sunday! Our amazing Gallery Designers will show you Cards, 3-D Projects, Home Decor, Scrapbooking, Mini albums and MORE! Just click HERE!

Thanks for spending part of your day with me!

Hugs & Blessings,



Mary


16 comments:

  1. Hi Mary,

    Such a cute card. Thanhs for sharing.
    Luria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I love the cute digital image and the embossed metallic cardstock!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! I love this sketch and image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Father's Day card! Thanks for the video, always enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I can not find these stamps in the store?

    Help,
    Chriss
    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chriss,
      Sorry you couldn't find the stamp set. It's the 14th set of stamps down, right after "Easter Blessings".
      Have a great Tuesday!
      Mary

      Delete
  6. Super cute card!! I love the cute sentiment & image.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to back patterned paper too, Mary. Your cared is fantastic!
    Martha from Norman

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card and I am so happy I am not the only one that has to peel back layers to add what should have gone under them. I love this card lay out and use it often, thank you Mary.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!