Tuesday, May 23, 2017

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" PANDA CARD ~ NEW KIT & KABOODLE SKETCH #22

Hi guys! I have a new Kit & Kaboodle Card Sketch for you today! I've used NEW Sketch #22 to made a quick Birthday card for my sweet daughter-in-law. I used Cricut Pagoda and Cardz TV Stamps set of the week, "Bigger Everyday Sayings". Thanks for watching!

STAMP SET OF THE WEEK SALE! 
$9.99 + s&h 
(WHILE LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST!)


Sketch #22


To shop for Cardz TV Stamps "Bigger Everyday Sayings" click Here.

Don't forget to visit the Cardz TV Gallery every day, Monday through Sunday! Our amazing Gallery Designers will show you Cards, 3-D Projects, Home Decor, Scrapbooking, Mini albums and MORE! Just click HERE!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

Hugs & Blessings,




Mary


9 comments:

  1. Hi Mary - I like the Panda and google eyes you used as well as how you trimmed that sentiment - always nice to see something new - your DIL will love this Happy Birthday! It truly is Asian! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gail! Hope you have a wonderful day too!

      Delete
  2. I'm fond of Pandas & your Panda card creation. I have Pagoda & have used it before but not recently.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Mary I am loving your card!! It's so gosh darn adorable and sweet. Your Panda is too cute and ever so cuddly...definitely will be the highlight of someone's day. You totally did a Super Outstanding Creataive job!! Loved your share about this cartridge...too cute!! Can't wait to see what other treasure you find and share.
    Thanks for all you do and the way you do it!
    YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and another cartridge I have to buy............lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious card; the panda is really cute. I had forgotten about that cartridge also. You gave him a perfect setting. Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!