Wednesday, May 31, 2017

"I MOOSE YOU SO MUCH!" CARD ~ KIT & KABOODLE SKETCH #6

Hi guys! Today I've made a "Miss You"card using Cardz TV Kit & Kaboodle Sketch #6, Cricut Doodlecharms, George & Basic Shapes, and Cardz TV Stamp set of the week, "More Critter Captions". Thanks for watching!

STAMP SET OF THE WEEK SALE! 
$9.99 + s&h 
(WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!)


Sketch #6


To shop for Cardz TV Stamps "More Critter Captions" click Here.

Don't forget to visit the Cardz TV Gallery every day, Monday through Sunday! Our amazing Gallery Designers will show you Cards, 3-D Projects, Home Decor, Scrapbooking, Mini albums and MORE! Just click HERE!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

Hugs & Blessings,



Mary


4 comments:

  1. Cute card!! Love the little moose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Great job fussy cutting! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card! The white outline/shadow of the moose is perfect to show him off! Great job!
    Martha from Norman. Ps. I would order the stamp set but I'm not at home to see if I already own it😳

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute moose card. Could you cut it with the Brother scan and cut? I am not much good with fussy cuts at all and would love to know if this cut would work with a Scan and Cut machine. I want one of the machines but have no one around here that handle them and I don't want to spend that kind of money with out seeing it work and thinks like this project. Thanks Mary for the share.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!