Monday, June 10, 2019

ACTION WOBBLE "MAKE A WISH!" MICKEY MOUSE BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi friends! Today I'm filling in at the Action Wobble Blog for my sweet DT sister, Misty, who is under the weather. 

For my post today, I have a cute birthday card featuring Mickey Mouse from Cricut Mickey & Friends. He's on a mini Action Wobble. I also used Cricut Wild Card, Cricut Just Because Cards, and Cardz TV Stamps "Make A Wish".


Here are more links where you can find us wobbling, enter the monthly Action Wobble Challenge, and where you can purchase Action Wobbles!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs & Blessings,


Mary 





8 comments:

  1. OMG Mary What a Super SUPER Cute Card!! GREAT paper and you definitely once again have worked your magic with your paper....and have chosen a fabulous card cut gosh it's so fab...and your Mickey is Awesome.....What I love about this card it can be used for any occasion .... even a just because card...it's a Happy....HAPPY Card!! I LOVE IT!! and Love your Rockin' Mickey...Action Wobbles are so fun..I love them!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cute card. It makes me want a Cricut machine. 

[Bunny]`

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper you used with Mickey Mouse! So cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, I love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cute! That paper Is perfect. Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you please share the sizes on the card? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll be making this card in tomorrow's Tuesdays with Expression video. Thanks for watching!

      Delete
  7. what paper did you use and where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!