Sunday, June 2, 2013

"YOU'RE A LIFESAVER" FATHER'S DAY CARD

Hi guys! The new Cardz TV Stamps Design Team Challenge started on Friday!

Cardz TV Stamps DT Challenge #30 

“Father's Day" 

Make a card, layout or craft project for Father's Day! 

You have until noon EST, Thursday, June 13th, to post your name and a link to your creation, using Inlinkz below. Many of you have asked, and no, you don't have to use Cardz TV Stamps to enter! 

The challenge winner, picked by random.org, will receive a set of Cardz TV Stamps!

Here's what I created using Cricut cartridge Life's A Beach and Cardz TV Stamps "A Day at the Beach" and "Father's Day". I hope you'll join us for this challenge! Just scroll down or click HERE.





Thanks for watching...Have a blessed day!

Hugs,

17 comments:

  1. Mary for the challenge can a iris folded card be entered, as I make these rather than normal cards.

    You have made another great card, thanks for sharing.

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! I love the Patriotic colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mary what a cute card. My son would love this since he has a boat. I may have to scrap this from you. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    Anne :)
    createacardbyanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary,
    Your cards are always an inspiration to me and this one is no exception. I always wondered what to do with this cut. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE it! I do not know who you do it!!
    Your cards are always Fun and Cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. as always, an adorable card and love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER...SUPER...SUPER.....you create such wonderful cards, Mary....thanks for sharing and giving us a creative boost.

    Carol Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really Awesome card, Mary!! Love the lifesaver w/ the thread!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't own a Cricut, but I love your card anyway! I do enjoy CardzTV stamp sentiments...I'm saving up to buy a bunch. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Love the patriotic colors and the embellishments as well as your dots & dashes that just make it pop! Great cuts & sentiments! Perfect Father'. Day card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card! Everything looks so nice and the papers are perfect! As always, great job Mary!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job and love the card.....Hope I can get my card finished for the contest....Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card! Love the way you finished off the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card! Any idea when you'll have your "You're the Man" stamp sets back in stock? I've been trying to buy it for a few days now.
    Thanks!
    BJ
    cardcreationsbybj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card for the Father's Day challenge. Daddy's sure do make the best lifesavers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!