Friday, June 28, 2013

WINNERS! WINNERS! WINNERS!

Hi guys! I've got 3 winners to announce today, so let's get right to it!

Thank you all so much for hoppin' with us in the Mini Album Blog Hop on Wednesday! We hope you had as much fun as we did! Thank you for all your very kind comments, and welcome to all new followers!

I've used random.org to pick a winner for my blog candy, 2 sets of Cardz TV Stamps. That winner is

JAN S.

Congratulations Jan! Please send your address to Mary at cardztv@gmail.com and I'll get your Cardz TV Stamps sets in the mail to you.

Our next winner, for The Cutting Cafe pocket and sentiment cut files, was picked using random.org, and that winner was also picked at random from one of the six blogs in the Mini Album Blog Hop. That winner is

#18 SUNSHINE HONEYBEE

Congratulations Melissa! Please contact Mary at cardztv@gmail.com with your email address. I'll pass it on to Regina at The Cutting Cafe so you can get your cut files.

Normally, today you'd be seeing a post for Cardz TV Stamps Design Team Challenge. We're currently on a brief summer hiatus, but will be back on July 26th with a brand new fun challenge! However, we have a winner from our last Challenge #31 "Love in a Jar". You all did a fabulous job of filling jars with so many wonderful things! Our winner, picked by random.org is

KATHY CLINE 

Congratulations Kathy! Please send you address to Mary at cardztv@gmail.com, and I'll get your set of Cardz TV Stamps right out to you! Thanks for playing our challenge!

Have a wonderful Friday, everyone, and I'll see you soon with a card video, and because you asked, a video on making the itty bitty coin envelope mini album from Wednesday's blog hop.

Hugs & Blessings,

13 comments:

  1. oh yeah, congrats to the winners and I can't wait to watch the tutorial on that little mini book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This BEE is happy to bee the winner of the Cutting Cafe files. Emailed. Thank you. Congrats to all the other winners.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This BEE is happy to bee the winner of the Cutting Cafe files. Emailed. Thank you. Congrats to all the other winners.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners! I look foward to another challenge again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all of the winners

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to tell you I LOVE LOVE your mini album. Wish I had enough time to go get the supplies and try it a try. It takes me so long to complete projects, I know I wouldn't be able to get it completed in time.
    I always look forward to seeing new things on your blog - I'm a devoted follower.
    Hugs, FLo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, I was picked. Thank you, Mary, I am sending you my address as requested. I have been enjoying your blog, as well as the others, and have really been able to enjoy my cricut much more because of the ideas you've shown here. I am really looking forward to getting the two sets. Thank you, again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winners!:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to all the winners!!!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!