Friday, March 16, 2012

Cardz TV Design Team Challenge #7

Hi guys! Welcome to Cardz TV Design Team Challenge #7! I'm so excited to show you what the awesome, super talented Cardz TV Design Team has created for your inspiration, using Cardz TV Stamps!

Cardz TV Challenge #7 "LET'S GET SKETCHY!" Create a card for any occasion, using this sketch! Use any colors, and substitute the flowers and ribbon with any embellishment you'd like. You can also turn the sketch to go in any direction you'd like.



You have until midnight EST, Sunday, March 18th to post your name and a link to your card, LO or craft in Mr. Linky.

I'll announce the winner on Monday, March 19th, and the winner, picked by random.org, will receive a set of Cardz TV Stamps!

The awesome Cardz TV Design Team has given us some AMAZING inspiration for this challenge! You'll find the name of the Cardz TV Stamps they used, beside their names. Be sure to go by each of these fantastic designers blogs to get a closer look at the cards they've created for this challenge, then come back here and enter the challenge yourself!

To purchase any of the Cardz TV Stamps you see used on these awesome cards, just click on this link!
http://www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com/


Hope you all have fun with this sketch! Good luck everyone...we can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!


NICOLE - THINK SPRING


LYNN - EASTER BLESSINGS


SUSAN - EASTER PUNNIES


DENETRA - TICKET TALK, MORE ENCOURAGING THOUGHTS


DANA - THINK SPRING


MELISSA - GOOD FRIENDS


SUE - EASTER BLESSINGS


JANIS - FUN IN THE SUN


KATE - CRITTER CAPTIONS


GLORIA - EASTER BLESSINGS



SHARON - FARMYARD FUNNIES


KAREN - MORE ENCOURAGING THOUGHTS


THERESA - BE MY VALENTINE


JERI - GARDEN GREETINGS


CANDICE - EASTER BLESSINGS


AMANDA - THINK SPRING


LAURA - ENCOURAGING THOUGHTS


SHAWNEE - EASTER BLESSINGS


ELAINE - THINK SPRING


KRISTIN - OH BABY


26 comments:

  1. This is an awesome sketch! I love all the cards made by the design team - lots of inspiration for many different occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the design team made some awesome cards. Super love the Chocolate bunny one, made me laugh. TFS and hosting the challenge.

    Just A Pac Rat
    http://www.circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great submissions from your team. Congrats!

    Barb Smith, Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects by the DT!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW....what great cards...I'm in awe... your design team ROCKS!!! There are such an array of subjects and everything is so perfectly done...again WOW....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got your new Easter Punnies stamp set in the mail today and I was so excited that I already made two cards with it. Thanks soooo much. I absolutely LOVE punny stamp sets and tend to make up a lot of funny puns myself. This set is just perfect for Easter and I really appreciate that you made it.

    Julie
    www.scraphappypapercrafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Designer Team has made awesome cards..
    I like looking at them and to see all the talent in each card...
    Thanks for a great sketch and it was fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this challenge, and would love to have one of your stamp sets.
    Thank you,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge Mary. I love sketches, makes it a lot easier. DT's did a fantastic job.

    Anne :)
    http://createacardbyanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge. Design team did an awsome job. Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sketch! Love the cards the DT made with the sketch. It is fun to see how many different ways a sketch can be done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great DT projects. Thanks for the sketch challenge.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this sketch! It is my first Cardz TV challenge and I am so happy! Thank you for the chance to play.
    have a blessed day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what great looking cards. Your DT did such pretty cards.

    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all of the projects your design team came up with, they are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful sketch DT creations. I used some recent artwork by my daughter in my creation.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for the sketch!! love all the dt creations!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved the sketch! All the Design Team's projects are fantastic!
    Rebecca
    "Handmade by R&B"

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this Sketch and using my new "Easter Punnies" stamp set from Cardztv Stamps made it lots of fun. Thanks Mary for hosting this fun card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This card was made by my Mom...we had fun making our cards together.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful sketch. The creations by your DT are marvelous! So much talent! Thank you for the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for all the inspiration! I was afraid I wouldn't get mine posted in time, but I just did!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Mary!!!
    Barely missed the deadline!! :)
    Thanks for the challenge!
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful design team work, as usual. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!