Saturday, March 4, 2017

USING PRINT & CUT AND CONVERSION CHART FOR SIZING IMAGES IN CRICUT DESIGN SPACE

Hi guys! As promised, here is a quick tutorial showing how I did the print and cut rectangle with flower on the card below, and I'll have a link to the card making video, in case you missed it. I'm also including a conversion chart for converting inches when sizing images in Cricut Design space. Hope this is helpful...Thanks for watching! 

Video Link to this card.


Conversion Chart
1/8" = .125
1/4" = .25
3/8" = .375
1/2" =.50
5/8" = .625
3/4" = .75
7/8" = .875


To shop for Cardz TV Stamps "Happy Days"click Here.

Don't forget to visit the Cardz TV Gallery every day, Monday through Saturday! Our amazing Gallery Designers will show you Cards, 3-D Projects, Home Decor, Scrapbooking, Mini albums and MORE! Just click HERE!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

Hugs & Blessings,




Mary

9 comments:

  1. May God bless you Mary! I have an Explore Air that I have barely used because I just can't seem to learn it. Any & all tutorials are appreciated because your teaching style is so much easier to follow than most. I gave up on my Silhouette, it's in the closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When using Design Space you get the flower and the carrot. How do you get rid of the carrot so you only have the flower? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tutorial, Mary. It's handy having the chart ready to use :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for making this video. I'm new to the explore too and can't wait to try this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Mary BUT how do you get rid of the carrot and keep the flower only and then how do you get the flower to group I never gives me the option to do it
    I am ready to scrap the whole idea eeeekkkkkk
    Thanks for your help in advance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary can i use the conversion chart with the silhouette port also are they the same or is their a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the conversion chart, Mary. there are so many devises out there to use. I do not know what the difference is between the silhouette and the Cricut Explore. A video would really be nice on them sometime for those of us that do not have the chance to go to a class on them. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah Mary thank you so much for the video. I did giggle when your flower moved because I can never get it in the right spot on my Ipad lol. Thanks especially for the chart. Always love your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!