Wednesday, March 29, 2017

PAPER PLAY SKETCHES #39 ~ "...SPRINGTIME HUGS!" EASTER CARD

Hello crafty friends! It's Wednesday, and time for another fun new sketch challenge over at Paper Play Sketches! For my DT card I made a card that can be for an Easter card, Mother's Day, a birthday or Thinking of you. I used Cricut Lite Bloom, Art Philosophy, Cardz TV Stamps "Spring Fling", and Paper Play Sketch #39. Thanks for watching!




Be sure to stop by Paper Play Sketches to see the awesome cards from the design team, and play along with us!

To shop for Cardz TV Stamps "Spring Fling" click Here.

Thanks for spending part of your day with me!

Hugs & Blessings,



Mary




20 comments:

  1. Mary this is a beautiful springtime card! LOVE those colors!
    Have a wonderful day! And remember that my challenges are now always anything goes, so hope to see you linking up!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty Springtime card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-segranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Mary! The colors are so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't see any sizes on the sketch. Love the card and your choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn,
      Janis doesn't add measurements to her sketches so that you can make it your own way. Thank you so much for watching!

      Delete
  5. This card is gorgeous, Mary!! I love the pretty papers and the colors!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Mary! LOVE the Spring Vibe! Really cute! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Mary, I love the papers you used and the die cuts. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the crisp green and blues together. Nothing says spring better than those colors! Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors of this card, so pretty for Spring. The lay out is really nice too. Thanks Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!