Wednesday, March 1, 2017

PAPER PLAY SKETCHES #37 ~ "I'M A STINKER!" BIRTHDAY CARD

Hello crafty friends! It's Wednesday, and time for another fun new sketch challenge over at Paper Play Sketches! For my DT card I made a Belated Birthday card using Cricut Disney Classics, Cardz TV Stamps "Critter Captions", "Mixed Messages" and Paper Play Sketch #37. Thanks for watching!





Be sure to stop by Paper Play Sketches to see the awesome cards from the design team, and play along with us!

To shop for Cardz TV Stamps "Critter Captions" & "Mixed Messages" click Here.

Thanks for spending part of your day with me!

Hugs & Blessings,



Mary



3 comments:

  1. Cute card! Mary Sharon P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this lay out and plan to work with it today. Need to practice on my bows as I have not used ribbon for a while. Thanks Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!