Saturday, January 7, 2017

WINNER ~ CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #7!

Hi guys! The Cardz TV Anything Goes Designers are still on Christmas break, but we wanted to announce the winner of Anything Goes Challenge #7. We loved seeing all your wonderful entries! The winner, picked by random.org is

 Nancy from 
nannyspansypatch.blogspot.com

Congratulations Nancy! Please send your address to marycardztv@yahoo.com and I'll get your Cardz TV Die Cuts and Cardz TV stamp set right out to you! Thanks so much for joining us for challenge #7!

The Cardz TV Anything Goes Designers want to wish you all a blessed New Year!

We'll see you soon with another Anything Goes Challenge!

Hugs & Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to start off my weekend! I just sent you my address. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know my stamps and dies arrived today and I love them! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!