Monday, January 2, 2017

"JUST FOR YOU!" MASCULINE BIRTHDAY CARD ~ KIT & KABOODLE SKETCH #7

Happy New Year, my crafty friends! Today I've made a masculine birthday card using Cardz TV Kit & Kaboodle Sketch #7, and Cardz TV Stamps "Let's Party". Thanks for watching!


 Sketch #7


To shop for Cardz TV Stamps "Let's Party" click Here.

Don't forget to visit the Cardz TV Gallery, featuring our amazing Gallery Designers!
Every day, 7 days a week, they'll show you Cards, 3-D Projects, Home Decor, Scrapbooking, Mini albums and MORE! Just click HERE!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

Hugs & Blessings,



Mary


9 comments:

  1. Men are so hard to make cards for, but love this one. Did you use the Brothers Scan and Cut for the box? Would love to see another Scan and Cut video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi & Happy Monday...to you and Sophie. You are both so cute!! It was great to see you!!
    Love your card it's so classy and Stunning. Love they layout, papers & colors. OBTW great job coloring the gift..turned out so pretty and again great color choices. Looking forward to all that you have in store for us in 2017. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card!! Love the blue and green

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This card turned out lovely! TFS Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Mary. Happy New Year 🎆

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, I am trying to purchase stamps but won't allow. Do you have to use paypal to order

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another wonderful card! Thanks for the fun video, loved seeing you and Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your color combination. I think it makes for a wonderful masculine card. I do quite a few masculine cards for my husband's work. I can get out my card sketch book and get to work! My Jazmyn sends her regards to Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mary, you make it look so easy. I just love watching your videos. Thanks so much. Hey Sophie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!