Monday, January 23, 2017

FUN WITH SPECTRUM NOIR MARKERS & SCAN N CUT 2

Hi guys! As promised, in this video I'll be doing a little coloring with my Spectrum Noir Markers, and cutting out my cute little Betsy Bluebell stamped image (Penny Black Stamps), with my Brother Scan N Cut 2. Thanks for watching!



Our amazing Gallery Designers are back, so don't forget to visit the Cardz TV Gallery every day, Monday through Saturday, they'll show you Cards, 3-D Projects, Home Decor, Scrapbooking, Mini albums and MORE! Just click HERE!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

Hugs & Blessings,



Mary

6 comments:

  1. The Scan and Cut 2 Tutorial was great, and love the way the Spectrum colors blend so nicely. Thank Mary for showing us how to do the fuzzy cut, I have so much trouble doing this by hand anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not very good with fuzzy cutting too..LOL
    I tried it but it does not work for me. I love that you colored her with Spectrum Noir Markers. I use the same card stock when color with those markers as well. I have a Mini Misti on my wishlist. Your card is adorable!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary....Your coloring is so beautiful it is truly amazing how you used only a few markers and achieve the Spectacular look that you showed. I so enjoyed watching you color and seeing your picture come to life and it was fun watching your Brother ScanNCut cin action and seeing your whole process. Thanks for sharing. You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job! YOU so ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the video Mary. Yes the brother scan and cut did a great job. Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to see more videos with you using it.

    Luria

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you color very well with your SN's Mary! I haven't used mine in a while and need to get some refills for them, but I do love coloring with them. Love your Brother's Scan and Cut, it really does cut your images out so nicely! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mary! I commented over on Youtube but wanted to tell you my paper came in today. I can't wait to try it this weekend! tHanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!