Monday, April 29, 2013

WINNER! "YOU'RE THE MAN" BLOG HOP

Hello everyone!
It's time to announce the winner of the "You're the Man" Blog Hop! First, I want to thank everyone for hopping with us, and leaving such wonderful comments! Also, welcome to all the new followers! 
I used random.org to pick a winner, and it's

Jen Johnson

Congratulations! I've already contacted you, Jen, and as soon as I hear back from you with your address, I'll get your 2 sets of Cardz TV Stamps right out to you! You can send your address to me at cardztv@gmail.com

Thanks again, everyone! We hope you had as much fun as we did! We'll be doing this again soon, May 18th, so be watching for the Cardz TV "Snail Mail" Blog Hop!

Have a blessed day!

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Loved the blog hop, so much inspiration! Congrats Jen, enjoy your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jen!!! Enjoy your stamps!

    hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Jen. Thank you Mary for hosting this fun weekend. It was my 1st blog hop and I really enjoyed it. Have blessed evening.!

    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!