Friday, April 26, 2013

I'VE LOST MY MIND!

Well ya'll, I guess I've lost my mind! LOL! I never announced the winner of the Close to my Heart Blog Hop!! I'm SO sorry! The winner of 2 sets of Cardz TV Stamps is

Melissa from melissa-moecreations.blogspot.com

Congratulations Melissa! Please send your address to me at cardztv@gmail.com and I'll get your stamps right out to you!

Thanks so much for hoppin' with us, everyone, and once again, I apologize for forgetting to post the winner!

I'll see you all back here Saturday and Sunday for the Cardz TV "You're the Man" Blog Hop! We've divided our very large Design Team into a Saturday Team, and a Sunday Team, so you'll have 2 chances to hop with us, and 2 chances to enter your name to win some fun blog candy! 

Have a blessed day!

Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. See you then!
    Congrats Melissa!
    D-
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Melissa enjoy your new stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats from one Melissa to another Melissa.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Mary I am glad to know that I'm not the only one who has lost her mind!! lol Congrats Melissa!!! Can't wait to see what you make with Mary's stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Melissa! And Mary I lost mine a long time ago! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Melissa! Mary...WELCOME as a new member of our club!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, I appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card Mary! It's just too cute!
    Blessings-
    tabithagrace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new manly stamp set. Have lots ideas for this set. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card. Very creative.. Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!