Tuesday, September 25, 2012

WINNER! Brighton's Birthday Blog Hop!


Hello my sweet friends! Thanks so much to all of you for hoppin' with us to celebrate Brighton's second birthday! It's time to pick the winner of my blog candy, and that winner is...

Lori Apgar from scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com

Congratulations Lori! You've won a set of Cardz TV Stamps! Just send your address to cardztv@gmail.com, and I'll get them right out to you! 

Thanks again, everyone for joining us for sweet little Brighton's Second Birthday Blog Hop! 

Have a terrific Tuesday!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Mary thank you so much for joining me in Celebrating Brighton's Birthday. I appreciate you and all you do!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, Mary....love it....thanks for all the great ideas.

    Carol Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lori!!!Awesome!!!
    Midgalia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!