Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cricut Card Challenge #116 "Creature Feature"

Hello my crafty friends! Thanks for playing along with our "Color Play" challenge! You all created some fantastic cards, and we loved seeing all of them! The WINNER of Cricut Cardz Challenge #115, picked by random.org is

Kim from Kim's Simply Cards

Congratulations Kim! You've won a set of Cardz TV Stamps! Just send your address to cardztv@gmail.com, and I'll get them right out to you! Thanks so much for playing Cricut Cardz Challenge!


Challenge#116: “Creature Feature"

Make a card for Halloween using the card feature from any cartridge, and using any colors you’d like.

Post your name and a link to your card in Mr Linky by noon EST, Tuesday, September 25th. We'll use random.org to pick a winner for a fun prize! We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!

Our awesome Cricut Cardz Challenge Design Team has given us some wonderful spooky inspiration for this challenge! Be sure to visit and  follow their blogs, and leave them some comment love!




JANIS - MINI MONSTERS


NICOLE - WILD CARD



BARBARA- WILD CARD , CREATE A CRITTER 2


JENNIFER - MINI MONSTERS


KRISTIN - ART PHILOSOPHY, SIMPLY CHARMED



EVELYN - MINI MONSTERS


CORRI - BIRTHDAY BASH, PAPER TRIMMINGS


LEZLYE - HELLO KITTY


JERI - WILD CARD


DEANNA - MINI MONSTERS


MELISSA - LIFE'S A PARTY, DISNEY PIXAR


THERESA - ART PHILOSOPHY, WRAP IT UP, AUTUMN CELEBRATION, MS SEASONAL CAKES


SHELLY - DOODLECHARMS, GEORGE


MICHELLE - MINI MONSTERS



28 comments:

  1. Hello. I just joined your website. Can't wait to start creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a great job the whole design team did all of the cards are fantastic....thanks for all your hard work...thanks for the laughs...just AWESOME!!!

    Congrats Kim enjoy your new stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow everyone did such an awesome job on the challenge this week. Love all the cards ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazzzzzing job ladies!!!! Wowzers, incredible projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These projects are all so CUTE!!!I am working on mine!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! These cards are GREAT Ladies!! Everyone did a great job. I hope to play along on this challenge. I have been missing playing along. :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone did a fabulous job!

    Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is so adorable. Love all the inspiration Thanks for another fun challenge.


    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards for Halloween! Thanks for the fun challenge as well. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are so precious, I am going to have to make on this weekend, I am totally inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love all of the fun cards in unusual shapes, fun colors and great Halloween style! Thanks DT for coming up with a good challenge that stretched our imagination.

    Laura Smith
    http://laurasmith450.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the challenge ! Perfect for the season :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I entered (hope not twice). Love you Mary

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great DT cards. I tried to submit my card and it didn't work so I tried 2 more times. Hopefully it is there. Thanks for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really should use that feature more, it's so easy and cute! Thanks for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for this challenge. Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is my favorite season, so I had to make a card for Cardz tv. I love her stamps, I don't have any as of yet but I will have to get some soon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This challenge was FANG-tastic!!! I used Happy Hauntings cart....so much fun! Thanks for the chance....it would be FANG-tastic!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great projects from the DT, love it!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great challenge! I love all the projects. Thanks Mary!

    LeeAnne
    leeleedel@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you. I just love your card and challenges

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such wonderful cards. I love the challenges I get to see so many great projects.

    Taneia
    mztaneia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for all the inspiration from your talented DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love using your Spooky Sayings stamps. Just ordered the More Spooky Sayings today.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful card creations. Cking back and I see that there are some multiple entries by people. Was wondering if multiple entries are allowed or not?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!