Monday, September 3, 2012

WINNER ~ "Brew Ha Ha" Blog Hop!


Hi guys! Thanks so much to everyone who hopped with us in our Cardz TV Stamps Design Team "Brew Ha Ha" Stamp Release Blog Hop! We hope you all had as much fun as we did!! I've used random.org to pick a winner, and that winner is

GINGER from Ginger's Creatively Thinking


Congratulations Ginger ! Please send your address to cardztv@gmail.com, and I'll get 2 sets of Cardz TV Stamps, "Brew Ha Ha" and "It's All About You", right out to you!



Thanks for spending time with us over the Labor Day weekend, guys! Welcome to all the new Cardz TV followers, and thank you to everyone for all your wonderful comments! 



I'll see you back here later today with 
another video! 

Hugs,



8 comments:

  1. Hi Mary-

    I finally just figured out how to leave a comment. I really enjoy your video's and all of your help with cards and idea's. I look forward to learning all that I can from you.

    Sincerely,
    Kellie Long

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ginger have fun with your new stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ginger!
    You are going to love those two sets.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!