Saturday, February 6, 2021

2 CARDS ~ 2 KITS FEATURING "SWEET SAFARI" & "HAPPINESS LIVES HERE"


Hey ya'll! My good friend Linda, who is a CTMH consultant, sent me 2 awesome card making kits from the Jan/Feb CTMH catalog, and I want to show you 2 cards I made using these kits.

The kits are called “Sweet Safari” and “Happiness Lives Here”. With each kit you’ll get an instruction guide that will tell you exactly what sizes to cut the card stock and paper for each card, and how to put it together. You’ll receive 16 card bases and envelopes in each kit, so that you can make 4 cards each of the 4 card examples in the guide. Or you can use the awesome stamp and die sets, cardstock, papers and embellishments to do your own thing. Either way, you’ll love these 2 kits, and so you can check them out, I’ll leave you a direct link below to each kit on Linda’s CTMH site. Thanks for watching! 

CTMH Sweet Safari Card Making Kit:

https://lindacreates.closetomyheart.com/retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=14501

CTMH Happiness Lives Here Card Making Kit:

https://lindacreates.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=14709&ci=20062


Thanks for spending some of your time with me today!


Hugs & Blessings,

Mary 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!