Thursday, February 1, 2018

ALWAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE FEBRUARY

Hi guys! It's time for our February Challenge at Always Happy Birthday Challenges!

Our February theme is 
CAS (CLEAN AND SIMPLE) BIRTHDAY

We hope you'll come and join us, and be sure to check out the challenge guidelines!

Here's what I created for this month's challenge...a clean and simple birthday card, that would be great for a masculine or feminine birthday! Thanks for watching!



I used scraps of colorful card stock from my stash, and the Cardz TV "Let's Party!" stamp set for the candles and sentiment. The squares were cut with stitched square dies, and everything is popped up with foam tape. For some sparkle, I used my Spectrum Noir glitter pen on the candle flames, as well as Spectrum Noir markers to color the candles. The scalloped red square was cut with Cricut Elegant Edges.

Be sure to stop by Always Happy Birthday to see the awesome cards from the design team, and play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs & Blessings,





Mary




3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!