Monday, August 31, 2015

SILHOUETTE MONDAY ~ 3-D SPONGE DAUBER HOLDER

Hi guys! Happy Monday! To answer a few viewer questions, I'll show you how I made a holder for my sponge daubers, and also tell you where I purchased my big bag of sponge daubers. Thanks for watching!


Don't forget to visit the Cardz TV Gallery, featuring our amazing Gallery Designers!
Each weekday, Monday through Saturday, they'll show you Cards, 3-D projects, Home Decor, Scrapbooking, Mini albums and MORE! Just click HERE!

Have a fun, crafty Monday!

Hugs & Blessings,

7 comments:

  1. Went to the Jamie Lane Design site and searched for the 3D Sponge Dauber Holder and it did not return any info. I have the Cricut explore so figured I could use the SVG file but cannot find it. Can you hep further?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found the SVG version of the 3D Sponge Dauber Holder and ordered it.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ordered the SVG file for the 3D Sponge Dauber Holder, downloaded, cut it on my Cricut Explore Air & assembled. The first one is for my Tim Holtz Distress Inks. I wrote names of the Distress Inksin the spots where the ink daubers would be placed & put the ink daubers in. I'm going to make one for non-TH ink daubers. Thanks for the heads up on this great file for storage.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to store your sponge daubers Mary!!! And thanks for the heads up for the multi pack at Amazon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Thank you for taking time to answer my questions! Have a wonderful day!
    Martha from Norman

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!