Friday, November 21, 2014

BIG NEWS!! CARDZ TV STAMPS CUSTOMER APPRECIATION SALE!


Hi guys! Thanksgiving is almost here and to show my appreciation for all your awesome support of my Cardz TV blogs, YouTube channel , and Cardz TV Stamps, I’m having a 2 day Customer Appreciation Sale starting at midnight EST, Saturday, November 22, 2014 & ending at midnight EST, Monday, November 24, 2014!



For 2 days only, all in-stock Cardz TV Fall, Halloween, and Christmas Stamp Sets are just $9.99! If you’ve had your eye on some of these stamp sets, or want to surprise a crafty friend with a gift of some Cardz TV stamps, now’s the time to pick them up in this 2 day sale !  

You can shop for Cardz TV Stamps by visiting the on-line store at www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com

I’m so very thankful for all of YOU!
Happy Thanksgiving from Cardz TV with Mary & Cardz TV Stamps!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks to YOU Mary. I just told my DH about this. A lot of these sets were on my Christmas 'wish list' I gave him. You are so sweet to think about your customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very disappointed that most of these stamp sets are already sold out!!😢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Shelly! The sale started at midnight, and I can't believe how fast they went flying off the shelves!
      Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
      Hugs & Blessings,
      Mary

      Delete
    2. Shelly, if you'd like to send me an email telling me which you wanted that were already sold out, I can give you a rain check for the 9.99 price when they come back in stock. :)
      cardztv@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Yes, I just got my e-mail and they are sold out already

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! If you'd like to send me an email, telling me which sets you wanted that were already sold out, I can give you a rain check for the 9.99 price when they come back in stock.
      Mary

      Delete
  4. Thanks Mary for this great sale. I really enjoy your blog and love your stamps. I can't wait to get my order!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!