Thursday, May 1, 2014

"I RUFF YOU"

Hello my crafty friends! Today is my day to post on the Miss Kate Cuttables blog, and I'm so happy to share my card with you! But first, don't forget to go by and pick up the Freebie of the Day from Miss Kate Cuttables!


For today's card, I chose this cute little puppy 


and dog house from Miss Kate Cuttables.


I used the Miss Kate Cuttables PNG files, and my printer, to print my little puppy and dog house. Then using the Silhouette Cameo trace, print and cut feature,  I cut them out and popped them up on some foam tape for added dimension. 



MKC Puppy cut at 1.555 W x 1.75 H
MKC Dog House cut at 3.360 W x 2.500 H
Bone (included in my Silhouette Software)
 cut at 1.625 x 2.095
Card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Black Mat 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
Brown Mat 4" x 5 1/4"
Dog Bone Mat Silhouette #46566 
cut at 4.515 W x 3.750 H
Cardstock ~ Core'dinations 
Papers ~ DCWV & Bo Bunny
Sentiment Stamp ~ Cardz TV Stamps "Barks and Bones"
  
Be sure to check the Miss Kate Cuttables blog daily, for more inspiration from the MKC Design Team!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is so stinkin' cute Mary! Thanks for sharing :)

    Lucy
    Love 2 Create

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Miss Mary you card is soooo ca-ute I ruff it!
    Gosh if you didn't once again find the perfect papers and of course definitely have the right stamps!! Your doggy is so stinkin' cute and the dog house is cute too. Great creative job. You just always come up with such great ideas for card. Have a super day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Miss Mary. Such a cute and happy go lucky little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I RUFF your adorable little card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous job on a very sweet card. The sentiment is too cute!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ruff your card too... As I said before you are soooo creative... Now if I bought the dog and dog house I could print them and cut them out by hand??? I am so confused if I should buy and do not know how to buy in order for me to cut by hand.... Help Mary..... God Bless and hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!