Thursday, January 16, 2014

"I'M GREEN WITH ENVY!"

Hi guys! Today is my first post on the Miss Kate Cuttables blog, and I'm so happy and excited to be sharing my first project with you!
But first, don't forget to go by and pick up the Daily Freebie from Miss Kate Cuttables! Here's what FREE today!


My sweet sister-in-law recently retired from a long teaching career, and I wanted to send her a "Happy Retirement" card, and also tell her how envious I am of her retirement, using the phrase, "I'm green with envy". I found the perfect little frog at Miss Kate Cuttables to go with the phrase. Isn't he adorable! Click HERE to get your own MKC Cute Frog!

Here's the card I made, and it was so easy, and so much fun!


Card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
White Mat 4" x 5 1/4"
Striped Mat 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
MKC "Cute Frog"  2.395 H x 3.18 W
Scalloped Circle & Shadow 3 1/2"
Elegant Edges Pg 65
Cardstock ~ Recollections
Designer Paper ~ Studio G "Doilies"
Green Enamel Dots ~ Recollections
Sentiment Stamp ~ Cardz TV Stamps "TOAD-ally Awesome"

Be sure to check the Miss Kate Cuttables blog daily, for more inspiration from the MKC Design Team!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. EEK, Mary this is so stinking cute, I love the look of the all same green, he pops out perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister-in-law will love this card. I do too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww your little froggy is so adorable. What a cute, cute card. You once again came up with a most unique idea as when I first saw the phrase I thought it was going to be a St. Patty's Day card. So good to have a post from you my sweet friend so I sipped my Kuppa, Kuppa Keurig while I did my Look and read. Hope you have a fun creative kind of day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh this frog is too cute!! I love the papers you picked out for your card Mary and you frog looks adorable on his pad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary that is just too cute!!!! I love it and the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is adorable. Made me smile. I am sure she will love it just as much as we do :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, love the little frog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary ~ Your card is SO CUTE!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you for providing the dimensions of your card AS WELL AS your frog!! You ROCK when it comes to teaching and inspiring others to be creative!!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card with that "toad-ally" cute frog! Great colors for a wonderful card. Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of the cutest cards I've ever seen!!! I love Miss Kate files. It is one of the main reasons I wanted a Silhouette. I'm so excited you are designing for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card! I love that sweet little frog! Cute design:)
    TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card for such a "hoppy" occasion! Love that froggie and the papers look great with it! I hope you will be posting videos soon...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that fat little green frog! Adorable card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So adorable Mary! I love this cute little frog card.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cuuuuute!!!! Love that adorable frog. Awesome card Mary!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!