Saturday, March 12, 2022

CARD SKETCH SATURDAY || HELLO SPRING!


Hello, my friends!  Welcome to Card Sketch Saturday on Cardz TV! Every Saturday, I’ll have a new card sketch for you, and we’ll make a card using the new sketch. 

Today’s card is made using Cardz TV Sketch #47, and it’s an all occasion card for Spring using Cricut Flower Market. You’ll find this card sketch on my blog, along with 46 other sketches, and they’re all free to download!  Hope you enjoy this tutorial! Thanks so much for watching!

Sketch #47

Thanks for spending time with me today!


Hugs & Blessings,

Mary 



 

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this darling Spring card! Thank you for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary,
    Where can I get the stampset that says " sending you tons of love"
    I can find it.
    Sincerely Kathy Lally

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!