Saturday, March 19, 2022

CARD SKETCH SATURDAY || HAPPY EASTER BUNNY!


Hello, my sweet friends!  Welcome to Card Sketch Saturday on Cardz TV! Every Saturday, I’ll have a new card sketch for you, and we’ll make a card using the new sketch. 

Today’s card is made using Cardz TV Sketch #48, and it’s an Easter card using Cricut Elegant Edges and Artistry. 

Hope you enjoy this tutorial! Thanks so much for watching!

Sketch #48


Thanks for spending time with me today!


Hugs & Blessings,

Mary 





2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Mary. This is an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how darling! I just love that sweet little gingham bunny! The scallops and Spring floral paper look pretty as well! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!