Wednesday, May 1, 2019

MOTHER'S DAY CARD #3 ~ ACTION WOBBLE ~ WHAT'S NEW? WEDNESDAY

Hi guys! Welcome to What's New? Wednesday! Are you ready for some Action Wobble fun! I'm so happy to announce that I'm once again a member of the Action Wobble Design Team! 

Today starts this month's Action Wobble Challenge. This month's challenge theme is flowers, so be sure to head on over to the Action Wobbles Challenge blog to enter. 

For my project I used an Action Wobble, papers and flower die cuts from Miss Kate Cuttables, and Cardz TV Stamps set "Mother's Day"! 
Thanks for watching!



Here are more links where you can find us wobbling!

Thanks for spending some time with me today!

Hugs & Blessings,


Mary 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!