Saturday, May 18, 2019

"HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY" CARD TUTORIAL

Hi guys! Today we'll make a quick, but cute birthday card using Miss Kate Cuttables Magical Moments 12x12 paper collection with matching die cuts...all now available on Amazon! We'll also be using Cardz TV Stamps "Potpourri" for the card sentiment. Thanks for watching!



To shop for Miss Kate Cuttables Papers & Die Cuts available on Amazon click the link below. https://www.amazon.com/s?k=miss+kate+...

To shop for Cardz TV Stamps, click HERE!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs & Blessings,


Mary 







3 comments:

  1. MKC Papers are sure a hit with your lovely card! I like those lovely balloon cuts too - TFS Mary! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card. I always looked past this set since I'm going back to that magical place anytime soon ;( but now I see I can use it for so much more. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and colorful birthday card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!