Wednesday, August 15, 2018

REMINDER ~ AUGUST ALWAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE

Hi guys! Just a reminder that the challenge is still going on over at Always Happy Birthday, and there's still time for you to enter!

Our August theme is 
BIRTHDAY Anything Goes (Optional theme water)

We hope you'll come and join us, and be sure 
to check out the challenge guidelines!

Here's my quick and easy birthday card, using Cardz TV Stamps "It's a Guy Thing" and Cricut cartridge "Campin' Critters" print & cut fishing image. Isn't he cute! 


Be sure to stop by Always Happy Birthday to see the awesome cards from the design team, and play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs & Blessings,

Mary 



2 comments:

  1. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear.
    Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say great
    blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!
    have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!