Sunday, August 12, 2018

COFFEE CARDS MADE WITH DOLLAR TREE STICKERS ~ PART ONE

Hi guys! Today I made coffee themed cards using Dollar Tree stickers! I had SO much fun, and I also used Cardz TV Stamps "Brew HaHa" which is on sale for $9.99 with FREE s&h!. I'll have part two of the coffee cards up in a few days, so stay tuned! Thank you so much for watching!




SALE! $9.99 with FREE s&h!


To order your Cardz TV Stamps just click HERE!

Thanks for spending some time with me today!

Hugs & Blessings,


Mary 


11 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness....these are just ADORABLE!! Thank you for sharing these fun cards with us. I enjoyed watching your video!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them, so fast and easy, now to visit the Dollar Tree, thanks Mary for all your great ideas that you share with us. So good to see you back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sticker use. Like the cardstock used. Need to go to the Dollar Tree.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary these are all fantastic! Great stickers for just a dollar! Continue making more, cannot wait to see them!
    Have a great Sunday!!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!!! Gotta go to Dollar Tree! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, you have a gift when it comes to paper selection...magical! Fun challenge too! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are Ooh soooooo Ca-UTE Mary!!! EEK!! I need to run to my local $1 store to see if I can find these! Love it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. tried to order but unfortunately it is all sold out... boo (haha) !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable! You have such a great eye for color-pattern combinations. Love all your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!