Saturday, November 18, 2017

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS #4 ~ CANDY CANE HOLDER ~ CTMH "YOU ARE HERE"

Hi guys! Welcome to Countdown to Christmas #4 for 2017! Today I've made a cute, quick & easy candy cane holder, which I've embellished using the NEW CTMH "You Are Here" Cricut cartridge, and the Cardz TV Stamp sets "Tiny Tidings" and "Very Merry". Thanks for watching!




You can order the NEW CTMH Cricut "You Are Here" Bundle from Linda Caler, CTMH consultant, by clicking HERE and be sure to visit Linda's blog Here!

To order Cardz TV Stamps "Tiny Tidings" & "Very Merry" click here!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,



Mary


8 comments:

  1. Super cute, gotta try making some! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, cute going to make some for the Grandkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun idea my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable Mary! I love these candy cane holders and I am thinking these would be perfect for my Granddaughters kindergarten class treats~ Thanks so much for sharing!
    have a great day and Happy Thanksgiving!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great to give candy cane treats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!