Tuesday, November 21, 2017

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS CARD # 5

Hi guys! Today I'll make Cardz TV 12 Days of Christmas Card five for 2017! It's a pretty card using the NEW CTMH "You Are Here" Cricut cartridge, and NEW Cardz TV Stamp set "Hug in a Mug". Thanks for watching!





You can order the NEW CTMH Cricut "You Are Here" Bundle from Linda Caler, CTMH consultant, by clicking HERE and be sure to visit Linda's blog Here!

To order Cardz TV Stamps "Hug in a Mug" click here!


Thanks for spending some time with me today!

Hugs,




Mary


7 comments:

  1. Another fabulous Christmas card Mary! The tree is gorgeous and I love the pretty embossing! Such a pretty design..I am really enjoying your 12 days of Christmas card designs!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I've gotta get that cartridge! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Mary! This new cartridge looks amazing!
    Thank you for showcasing I️t. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. I think I can put a decorated palm tree in it's place and have my Christmas in the tropics card! Thank you, always, for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!