Monday, June 26, 2017

NEW KIT & KABOODLE CARD SKETCH ~ "SENDING HAPPY THOUGHTS TO CHEER YOU!" CARD

Hi guys! I have a new Kit & Kaboodle Card Sketch for you today! I've used NEW Sketch #23 to made a quick Get Well card for my sweet sister who recently had surgery. I used Cricut Create A Critter, Elegant Edges and Cardz TV Stamp set "Heartfelt Wishes". Thanks for watching!


SKETCH TWENTY THREE


To shop for Cardz TV Stamps "Heartfelt Wishes" click Here.

Don't forget to visit the Cardz TV Gallery every day, Monday through Sunday! Our amazing Gallery Designers will show you Cards, 3-D Projects, Home Decor, Scrapbooking, Mini albums and MORE! Just click HERE!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

Hugs & Blessings,




Mary


8 comments:

  1. Love your card!
    I have bought 2 of this paper pad and it is definitely one of my favorites!
    You are such an inspiration to me.
    Your sketches have come in so handy
    They definitely help when creating my cards.
    Thanks so much Mary
    Keep those beautiful cards coming
    Looking
    Forward to your next card!
    Love Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty card, it's sure to cheer your sister! Hope she mends quickly. Another great sketch, perfect for using up scraps! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might be my new favorite sketch! Your card is awesome, Mary. Can't wait to recreate it! Thank you.
    Martha from Norman

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this sweet little card! The papers are so pretty and I love the design! Thank you for another card sketch!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary...First off Hope your sister is feeling better and better everyday and keeping her in my thoughts & Prayers. The card you made for her is so beautiful!! The colors and prints are so pretty. Love the little flower so sweet!! Your card will so make her so happy and she gets to see it on your blog and on You Tube!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAC is one of my favorite cartridges. The flower is so pretty!Super sweet card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed this video earlier...I LOVE IT! This would be so cheerful for someone sick or even down in the dumps. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary - I think I've found my new favorite card sketch! I LOVE this one!! I spent most of today going through all my scraps and making various card bases. Thanks for sharing your videos and offering us access to your card sketches. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!