Tuesday, June 13, 2017

"DAD, YOU'RE THE BEST!" FATHER'S DAY CARD

Hi guys! Today I've made a Father's Day card using Cardz TV Kit & Kaboodle Sketch #17, Cricut Nate's ABC's, George & Basic Shapes and Cardz TV Stamps set of the week, "Favorite Phrases". Thanks for watching!

STAMP SET OF THE WEEK SALE! 
$9.99 + s&h
(WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!)


 Sketch #17


To shop for Cardz TV Stamps "Favorite Phrases" click Here.

Don't forget to visit the Cardz TV Gallery every day, 7 days a week! Our amazing Gallery Designers will show you Cards, 3-D Projects, Home Decor, Scrapbooking, Mini albums and MORE! Just click HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs & Blessings,



Mary


8 comments:

  1. Great card, awesome pattern color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, Is there any way that I can print your cards. It is easier to look at your cards and make them but, not sure how to print them with just videos. Thanks Mary.....love your cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Wayne's father will love it! Thanks for sharing, I love your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your inspiration! I had paper with scrabble tiles on it that I used to spell pops for my husband's Father's Day card. Would not have thought of it if I hadn't seen your use of squares on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool card!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!