Monday, January 12, 2015

VALENTINE CARD ~ "HOGS AND KISSES"

Hi guys! I'll be kicking off our new term today, over at the Cardz TV Gallery Blog! I've made a quick, easy and cute Valentine card. I used the Silhouette Cameo to do a print and cut, my Cricut Expression, some fun, glittery foam stickers from Dollar Tree, and Cardz TV Stamps"Farmyard Funnies". Thanks for watching!





To view and order Cardz TV Stamps, click here!

Don't forget to visit the NEW Cardz TV Gallery, featuring our amazing Gallery Designers!
Each weekday, Monday through Friday, they'll show you Cards, 3-D projects, Home Decor, Scrapbooking, Mini albums and MORE!
Just click HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs & Blessings,

10 comments:

  1. Awwwww...Mary, that is so adorable!! Love the papers, and glad you told us about the heart stickers!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oink Oink - Love HOGS - sweet Valentines card! Great creation Marz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable Mary!!! Loving this little pig and it's kiss!! Love the papers, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary this is so adorable! Love the cute little pig holding the candy kiss! And the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and fun! :-) Love the sweet hog!
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. just adorable Mary always fun with your adorable style of working out your cards..thanks for showing us how
    pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Mary Sunshine....Well grabbed another Kuppa Kuppa and stopped by to see your card again it's so cute...just love so love how you always see a cut and come up with one amazng and fun idea after another you just keep spreading the inspiration all around....YOU & YOUR IDEAS ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Mary. Love the colors and the Hog is just so cute. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mary, this is so darling. I love this little Hog Valentine's card. Thank you for the inspiration. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this card! I love the paper too! Great combination! Before I knew how these machines and SVG's worked I bought this adorable pig but then found out you needed a machine for it so I haven't been able to use it yet, lol! Oh well, one day I will. I think he is the most precious pig ever! This card is one of my favorite cards ever! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!