Sunday, January 25, 2015

CRICUT VALENTINE CARD ~ "KISS ME!"

Hi guys! Thanks for joining me today! I have a cute, little Valentine card to show you. I used the Cricut Expression, Cricut Explore, an image from Miss Kate Cuttables, and Cardz TV Stamps "TOAD-ally Awesome". Thanks for watching!






To view and order Cardz TV Stamps, click here!

Don't forget to visit the NEW Cardz TV Gallery, featuring our amazing Gallery Designers!
Each weekday, Monday through Friday, they'll show you Cards, 3-D projects, Home Decor, Scrapbooking, Mini albums and MORE! Just click HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs & Blessings,

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute frog card....I like the sentiment.
    Well done Mary....toadally awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I haven't tried Print then Cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH My Goodness what a cutie card!! OH Wayne is definitely your Prince....and you his Princess....Just love your ideas so much!!! Thanks Mary for sharing I just love the print and cut Explore feature and always get excited about different ways to use it. Love this stamp set its amazing. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable Mary..you hit a bulls eye on this one again. Love the colors and the whole card.
    pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just 'Toad-ally' love your card Mary!!!! That frog is the cutest thing!! And I love it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinken cute! Love the extra dimension! The inside is so adorable to...I have to remember to do a bit more to my insides! Love your card!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!