Monday, April 28, 2014

WINNERS! CARDZ TV "ANYTHING GOES" BLOG HOP

Hi guys! Happy Monday! It's time to announce the winners of the "Anything Goes" Blog Hop! First, I want to thank everyone for hopping with us, and leaving such wonderful comments! Also, welcome to the new followers of Cardz TV!  

I used random.org to pick a winner for Saturday, and a winner for Sunday.

Saturday's winner is

 Pam from Maine

and Sunday's winner is

Vickie from vickiesscrappings.blogspot.com 

Congratulations Pam and Vickie! Please send your address to cardztv@gmail.com, and I'll get each of you 2 sets of Cardz TV Stamps in the mail! Thank you for hopping with us!

Thanks again, everyone! We hope you had as much fun as we did!

Hugs and Blessings,


12 comments:

  1. congratulations to the winners ! The hop was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Pam and Vickie!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the hops; congrats to Vickie; can't wait to get the new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Vickie & Pam you will so enjoy your CARDZTV stamp sets what a fantastic prize you won!!

    Mary your blog hops were so fun and oh super talented your DT is I had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for the winners! You will love Mary's stamps - I know I do!

    Cathy
    Cardztv DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I am making a bunch of cards for NSD and i am so happy for this giveaway you inspire me so much, and i love your videos u are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am making cards all day for NSD and thank you so much for this giveaway you inspire me so much and i love your videos on YouTube you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!