Friday, April 25, 2014

CARDZ TV CARD CHALLENGE #6 SPRING

Hi guys! Are you ready for another Cardz TV Card Challenge! I can't wait to show you what these very talented ladies have created for your inspiration, using Cardz TV StampsBut first, let's see who won Card Challenge #5.

I used random.org to pick a winner, and the winner is

Crystal from 
sistersof thecraftersguild.blogspot.com 

Congratulations Crystal! Please send your address to Mary at cardztv@gmail.com and I'll get your stamps right out to you! Thanks so much for joining us for the Cardz TV Card Challenge! 

Cardz TV Card Challenge #6 
Create a card for Spring. 

You have until noon EDT, Thursday, May 9, 2014 to post your name and a link to your creation, using the Inlinkz tool below. Many of you have asked, and no, you don't have to use Cardz TV Stamps to enter! We do ask that your entries be new projects...no backlinks please.

The Card Challenge winner, picked by random.org, will receive a set of Cardz TV Stamps!

The fabulous Cardz TV Card Challenge Design Team has done an amazing job on this fun challenge, and given us some super inspiration! You'll find the Cardz TV Stamps set(s) they used for their creations, next to their names. Be sure to go by each of their blogs, become a follower, and leave them some comment love! 

Hope you all have fun with this Spring card challenge! Good luck everyone...we can't wait to see what you create!

DEBBIE ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "BIRDS AND BEES"

LYNN ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "THINK SPRING"

BRENDA ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "THINK SPRING"

GLORIA ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "HEARTFELT WISHES"

MELISSA ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "SIMPLY SAID"

BARBARA ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS"

CINDY ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "THINK SPRING"

SHELLY ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "THINK SPRING"

GEORGIA ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "BIRDS AND BEES"

JERI ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "THINK SPRING"


SHARON ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "THINK SPRING"

ELAINE ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "THINK SPRING"

BRENDA ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "THINK SPRING"

~~~~~~~~~~

8 comments:

  1. Oh my how sweet, beautiful and pretty are your DT cards WOW what a sight for my eyes I am in love with each and everyone of them. Your DT sure is a creative & talented group of gals. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, I would like to submit a Card that I made, but I don't have a Blog, or a video for it... But it is my creation.. I'll wait for your answer, thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gaby!
      Do you have a FB page, or a forum, such as Splitcoast Stampers, where you post photos of your cards? If so, you can use that as your link!
      Looking forward to seeing your card! Have a wonderful weekend!
      Mary

      Delete
    2. I'm afraid I don't have any of those, I've been doing cards for family and friends, you know just for fun, but I've never join a group or a forum before, i think it'll be in another time then, thank you because you've been a inspiration for me, thanks!!!

      Delete
  3. Hi found your blog through being a follower of the lovely Brenda! your DT have made some amazing cards and I look forward to purchasing some of your fabulous stamps!! hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such Fab projects!!
    Fun challenge. Congrats winner!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards & videos, so easy to follow

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!